Hey there, I'm Tali!
I’m a very laid back, easy going Central Coast gal that loves all things summer, rescue animals and capturing your most intimate and special moments through my lens. I pride myself on producing natural and timeless imagery amongst all Mother Nature has to offer, from white sandy beaches to luscious grassy fields with rolling mountain views.
Some of my favourite things include:
- Spending quality time with my fiance and fur babies
- Coke zero (this has to be my worst habit)
- Low key date nights at the pub or cosying up to a fire pit with a beer in hand
- Country music
- Girls nights with my best mates
- Teaching myself new crafty skills (I am currently designing and making all of my wedding signage and decor myself... why I do these things to myself? I really don't know)
- Little getaways to small off the grid places
- Bubble baths
- And of course... photography!
I’m always up for uncovering some of the many hidden gems our beautiful country has to offer. So come with me and let’s turn your memories into keepsakes.
I cant’ wait to make magic with you!
“Do future you a favour, and book Tali (Through My Lens Photography) for an amazing photoshoot experience! Tali was incredibly accommodating with timing and location, making it easy to work around our schedule. She made us feel at ease during the shoot, even our 2.5-year-old had a blast and kept asking to see Tali again after the shoot! Tali was quick with responses (even to last minute wardrobe dilemma's!)”